Functional Medicine health coaches can help bridge the gap between what patients know they need to be healthy, and the intrinsic motivation they need to actually make and sustain those changes. There’s more to a healthy lifestyle than fad diets and unsustainable exercise regimens. In other words, health coaches can help make the difference between inaction and action.
Health Coach Roles
Health coaches play an important role by using Functional Medicine principles & positive psychology coaching techniques to:
- EDUCATE CLIENTS ON BEHAVIOR CHANGE
- ASSIST CLIENTS IN IMPLEMENTING THEIR PLAN OF CARE
- PROVIDE TOOLS AND ACCOUNTABILITY TO IMPLEMENT NEW HABIT CHANGES
- MOTIVATE CLIENTS USING POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY TECHNIQUES
- GUIDE CLIENTS THROUGH DIETARY CHANGES, FOOD PLANS, AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY PROTOCOLS
- LEAD GROUP COACHING ON SPECIALTY TOPICS
- WORK DIRECTLY WITH DOCTORS ON A COLLABORATIVE CARE TEAM
- CELEBRATE EACH CLIENT SUCCESS AND ENCOURAGE FORWARD PROGRESS
The Natural Medicine Group is now offering our patients one-on-one health coaching so that they may realize how to feel better through sustainable practices. Functional Medicine health coaches can help make the difference between inaction and action.
Take Control of Your Health
Functional Medicine health coaches can help make the difference between inaction and action. If you want to take control of your health, let our health coaches customize a health plan specific to your individual needs.
Claudia Safian is a Certified Health Coach through the Functional Medicine Academy. Her goal is to empower patients with the building blocks to successfully optimize their health through nutrition, mind-body techniques and lifestyle changes.